Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
GLOBALG.A.P. is a brand of smart farm assurance solutions developed by FoodPLUS GmbH in Cologne, Germany, with cooperation from producers, retailers, and other stakeholders from across the food industry. These solutions include a range of standards for safe, socially, and environmentally responsible farming practices. The most widely used GLOBALG.A.P. standard is Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA), applicable for fruit and vegetables, aquaculture, floriculture, livestock, and more. This standard also forms the basis for the GGN label: The consumer label for certified, responsible farming and transparency.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) in full-time (39 hours/week) to start immediately.
- Contribute to a solid and trusting relationship with major key accounts
- Implement and maintain action plans which deliver solutions to the key account’s needs
- Draft progress reports for the management team, team members and internal stakeholders
- Monitor key account needs, both current and future
- Help analyze market and industry tendencies, detect business opportunities, and define strategic goals to grow the key account’s use of our products and services
- Support in resolving key account issues and complaints
- Degree in the field of business studies, agricultural economics with a marketing/sales focus or an equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years of practical experience in key account management or a related field
- Basic knowledge of sales budgeting process, marketing techniques, production, and distribution processes
- Proficient in English (C1 level)
- Committed and highly collaborative individual with an open-minded, honest, and precise personality
- Strong customer and result orientation, client-centric attitude
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally
- Integration into a multicultural, diverse team with shared values and the motivation to have a positive impact on the world and our future
- Possibilities to grow professionally and personally by encouraging to take ownership for your working area and by a culture of continuous learning
- Highly flexible approach in working time and possibility for mobile office (within Germany) to ensure an optimum work-life balance
- Free use of local public transport (JobTicket), share in Urban Sports Club fitness program, discount program for shopping (Corporate Benefits), free coffee, tea, and water
- Central office location in downtown Cologne
To learn more about our company, we invite you to watch our introduction video. If you strive to be part of a purpose-driven organization, we will be happy to read your motivation letter and CV. Please apply via our online form.